Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's been a while!


So many things have transpired since my last blog posting. Some I don't really want to talk about because they're still painful and I still have some work to do on those feelings.

One very big thing is that we've moved into our new house. We've been there almost one month now and I really like it. There are things I definitely miss about our old house but the new house is better for so many reasons that it is really hard to even try to compare them.

I've been working really hard to fix all the little things that houses need fixing. Patching singles the wind had lifted, chaulking joints, and holes on the side of the house. Fixing the garage door that made terrible screeching noises as it moved (amazing what some lubrication can fix.) I've built my raised bed garden and will be transplanting my plants in the next day or so. There are still several things that need to be done. One of the biggest is having a garage sale. We really need to get rid of some things. For now we've piled them in the garage but hopefully once my wife is done with a camp she runs we'll have a garage sale and give the rest to goodwill.

In a post to come I'll detail why a house is not a GOOD investment like everyone says, and it won't be just opinion it will be with math.

Lastly, I discovered something great that I think should revolutionize the way people do things. Yesterday on my way to work I realized my shirt was extremely wrinkled AND yesterday was my annual review!! So I stopped at HEB to see if they had something that could help and sure enough they had a Wrinkle Remover spray. Now the directions say to put the shirt on a hanger spray it and then smooth out the wrinkles with your hands. I sprayed it on me and smoothed out the wrinkles on my washboard abs and that did the trick!! All my wrinkles were gone, just like it had come out of the dryer. It was mind blowing!

I used to spend a lot of time ironing, my mother-in-law spends at least 10-15 minutes with the loudest steam iron I've ever heard ironing her close. This could save her SO much time. Unfortunately my mother-in-law would never dream of spraying something on her clothes, it's just not proper, but I'm hoping to save someone time by using this product. I ironed my clothes in the car in less than 1 minute. Amazing!!! Thanks Faultless® Wrinkle Remover!

1 comment:

  1. Well I knew those washboard abs were good for something!

    And I hope I am the only one who noticed that your last two posts have included my parents. I am sure they are happy to provide you material. ;)

    ReplyDelete