Tuesday, January 26, 2010

212 days old!!

The baby is 212 days old today!!

Crazy to think that I started counting down to her birth at 210 days and over 400 days later she's moving and playing on her own.

I think of all the things I want to do for her as far as places to take her, experiences, school, college and it makes me think I need a better job and that I have a lot of exciting things to look forward to.

Right now I am really excited because she's getting bigger and her head is getting close to the 18.5" diameter mark. Once she's there I can buy her a bike helmet and we can start riding the bikes as a family again. The wife and I used to ride to Sonic during happy hour and get drinks and soon we can start doing that again.

I am already looking forward to Christmas because the baby will be about the age to get her first bike. It will be a run-bike so she can practice the control without also having to learn to pedal at the same time and hopefully skip the whole training wheel thing. I am SOOO excited about both of those events. A couple of hundred more days to go!

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute! I love you and can't wait for these fun things too.

    ReplyDelete