Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Teething!!


Ok so you hear stories about how teething is terrible and how the babies hate it. Well I can now say to other parents I feel your pain.


The baby is cutting teeth! The past week she just didn't seem like herself, we thought she was just tired from all the traveling we did. All the while people were saying, I think she's teething but we would feel her gums and look and we wouldn't see anything. This weekend pretty much everyone said, she's teething, but we would feel her gums, look and see nothing. Then last night, my mom and grandmother took one look at ther and said, she's teething!


My mom pulled her bottom lip back and NOTHING! Then she pulled her top lip up and there they were. 4 little teeth, clear as day! Turns out, I didn't know how to feel or look for teeth. I was looking in the wrong place. Someone should do a better job written how to check for teeth. I thought I was follow the directions correctly BUT I wasn't.


Anyway it was a huge relief because I was starting to think all this sleep loss had messed her up. Normally one good nap fixes all problems for miss Daisy, but not this time. So to have an explanation was good. Now hopefully we'll get through these teeth and have a few months before the bottom ones show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment