Thursday, October 1, 2009

Baby baby baby!

Ok so the baby is great. I love the baby. I can't describe how much I love the baby. I would do anything for the baby. BUT the baby woke up a lot last night. I still got a lot of sleep, thanks to my great and also tired wife. However, when you don't get continuous sleep, you might as well not have gotten much sleep....

I slept in, that's right I didn't just hit the snooze, I turned off the alarm! That's bad... really bad when you have a half-marathon coming up in 6 weeks. Even more so when you have a 100k race coming up in 15 weeks.

The thing is we know she can sleep through the night, just not last night. oh well she is a cute baby.

I'm probably not going to get to workout today... if that wasn't enough, today was food day at work. I really need to do something.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for watching the cute baby while i got in a quick run! you're the best!

    ReplyDelete