Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today

So I really like the baby, she's great fun. So much fun that I don't want to work. Couple that with a million ideas in my brain and I think I want to quit my job and start a business. I don't know what kind of business but I know it would mean I'd still have to work while that was all getting started and now I'm depressed.

I skipped my Key #1 workout this morning. I use the 1/2 marathon training program from the Furman Insitute of Running and Science Technology to train for the run portion of the half-ironman. Since we are 18 weeks from this 100k my wife's cousin and I decided to do (her idea.) Today was supposed to be my first run day. I skipped it because I was feeling too blah about having to work while my baby grew-up before I could enjoy her.

I did however go to Yoga, and burned 178 calories and had a great time. It really picked me up and now I'm really regreting missing that workout. That and the fact I ate two Breakfast Burritos from McDonald's (worse than missing a workout.) I'm really behind for this training.

Check out my diet for today at The Daily Plate on Livestrong.com I am registered as truck38.

No comments:

Post a Comment