Friday, November 20, 2009

Bike Trainer

ok so I've been looking for an indoor bike trainer for a long time...

I'm cheap and couldn't bear the thought of spending $300 for something new when I could probably find it on Craigslist for much less. While I was starting to doubt that after month of searching, I finally found a trainer I wanted on CL!!!! AND the person selling it was someone I knew! So finally last night I used it... the trainer has several resistance levels and a remote shifter so I don't have to get off my bike to change the setting.

What I learned? Indoor riding wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It actually was more fun than the stationary bikes at the gym. I need a fan that can blow in my face because I was sweating like a pig and last but most important. I've lost a lot of my fitness since the baby was born.

I'm getting a plan and hopefully we'll by a jogging stroller that we can use with the baby and we'll be able to start running some more. I would like that, my wife would like that and I know our dogs would LOVE that.

No comments:

Post a Comment