Friday, November 20, 2009

Business Idea

My wife had a business idea... it was a good idea, I've talked about the idea. It is a great idea...
Another idea my wife had was a Chick-Fil-A, I tried that one. Chick-Fil-A turned me down I thought because I wasn't an current or former employee but I found out that someone is already opening a Chick-Fil-A in our area. They will do very well.

BUT starting a business, "the right way," with all the documents and research and spreadsheets and organization and forms is just about as much as my ADD brain can withstand. Plus given the amount of money I'm wanting to work with it creates much doubt in my mind. When I don't have doubt, I have at least enough work to do to dissolve my focus.

I know I'm not the first person to say this, but "If I only had a million dollars!"

Right now I'm working on the business plan, most of it is boring work. I'd rather be writting an english paper in some college class. I'm getting concerned that I will not be able to get a loan for the business and all this work will have been a lot of lost lunch time training sessions. But it is a great idea, and I'm tired of just talking about great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment