Wednesday, November 18, 2009

An Idea

OK so I've been working hard on an idea my wife had and said weeks ago in passing. The more I thought about the more it seemed like more than just an idea. It was a great idea. So I started asking people what they thought about how to go about accomplishing this because we'd have to borrow money. AND since we hate borrowing money because we've gone through and been very successful with Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace program, the thought requires that I be very confident that I'm making the right decision, but also that I'm borrowing the smallest amount of money I can. I'm being careful, and cautious, deliberate and thoughtful in my plans.

I'm excited, the time is now. I'm not going to let this idea go, unless I've exhausted all the options. It is a great idea, it is something I've wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment