Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Training

This blog was supposed to be about training for a 100k run, BUT I haven't really been training well. However, last night I did get on my new trainer.

I didn't really want to workout but I don't have much time before the 100k and I'm gaining weight. SO I told myself, "the baby should be waking up soon, I'll ride until then." Only problem is the baby didn't wake up for another hour and 20 minutes. She was pretty tired apparently.

I only rode for 30minutes because I'm outta shape and the dogs started licking the sweat drops off the floor, but it was a good workout. Much better than the stationary bike at the gym and I burned 421kcals in 30 minutes with an average heart rate of 133bpm and a max of 164bpm. That put me in my fat burning zone for 11 mins and I managed to burn 50% of those calories as fat. So good workout, my legs had that great I've just rode my bike hard feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment